Why Book With Gate 1 Travel?
- Access to live, real-time inventories
- Receive instant confirmations
- Print invoices and post deposit payments immediately
- Review detailed photos and descriptions of hotels, ships, maps and more
- Save valuable time
- FAM trips available
Gate 1 Travel's Commitment to Travel Agents
- Competitive commission
- Online booking incentives
- Custom group department
- Best pricing
- Cooperative marketing funds available
Prior to booking online, your agency will have to register with Gate 1 Travel. Please email the following information to [email protected] to have your agency registered
1. IATA/CLIA/TRUE number
2. Agency name
3. Agency address
4. Phone number
5. Fax number
6. Agency email address
7. Agency website
If your agency is already registered, and you need an individual agent account, please have a representative from your agency login and click Create New Agent and enter your contact details.
How to Book Online
We're Here if You Need Us
If you have questions or need assistance making a booking, our reservation specialists can be reached at or via our Contact Us page.
You can also reach the Frequently Asked Questions page from anywhere on the site. Just click the link at the bottom of every page.